LLTI Archives

November 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:20:38 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Steven Doellefeld <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Steven Doellefeld <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6946 good, sturdy VHS camcorder recommendations?
>Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:46:33 -0500

------------------
Hi Janel-

We recently looked to buy a new VHS camera, and were informed by the vendors
we spoke to that they were no longer available. We ended up purchasing an
8mm camera instead, and have been very happy with it thusfar.

Cheers,

Steven

Steven Doellefeld, Ph.D.
Assistant Director
Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning
University at Albany
1400 Washington Ave.
Albany, NY 12203

(518) 437-3915