LLTI Archives

November 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:49:49 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Janel Brennan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Janel Brennan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6946.3 good, sturdy VHS camcorder recommendations? (!)
>Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:19:55 -0500

------------------

You can buy a Panasonic AG188U VHS camcorder from
http://cambridgeworld.com for $579.95 which is pretty cheap compared to what
other places charge at $800.
We haven't ordered from them yet so I couldnt recommend them one way or the
other.  We still havent decided if we are going to go with the same model
that is broken.

Hope that helps,

-Janel
Janel Brennan, Coordinator
Language Instructional Technology
School of Languages, Literatures & Cultures
3215 Jimenez Hall
301-405-6927
http://www.umd.edu/sllc