LLTI Archives

November 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:07:43 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Johnson, Jayme (student)" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Johnson, Jayme (student)" <[log in to unmask]>
>To:  Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum       <[log in to unmask]>,        [log in to unmask]
>Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:44:07 -0800
>Subject: Re: #6928.1 Using digital video with computers (!)

Dear Gayle,
I was a member of OMAET Cadre 4 Bleu.  You may want to talk to Laura
Crupi or Greg Thompson from my cadre.  Also, Gayle Britt used to teach
in Japan, so she might have some insight as to the language development
aspect of using video.  If you'd like their e-mail addresses, let me
know.  If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to
ask.  Hang in there...I remember feeling like my head was 6 feet under
water about this time last year.  :-)

Jayme Johnson