LLTI Archives

November 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:34:56 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:12:57 -0500
>From: "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ACTFL Convention - Interest Session/Business Meeting

To all IALLT Members who will be attending ACTFL in Salt Lake City:

IALLT has scheduled an Interest Session/Business Meeting for Saturday, November 23rd at 6:00 p.m. in Room 256A of the Convention Center.  Following the meeting, there are tentative plans to continue the meeting in a more social atmosphere.  We hope that many of you will be able to join us!

Thank you, Mary M-L ([log in to unmask])

Mary Morrisard-Larkin
Educational Technology Group
Director, Self-Paced Language Program
College of the Holy Cross