LLTI Archives

November 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:35:43 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jonathan Perkins <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:57:56 -0600
>Subject: Converting TwinBridge Chinese
>From: Jonathan Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

------------------

Has anyone had any luck converting Chinese typed in Twin Bridge into unicode
so that people without Twin Bridge can read it? I managed to do it once
using just MS Word, but am having a hard time recreating the steps.  The
newest version of the Chinese partner also purports to have a conversion
utility.  Does this work?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Jonathan

Jonathan Perkins