LLTI Archives

November 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:35:36 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Bob Cavenagh <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 09:50:55 -0500
>From: Bob Cavenagh <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Position Announcement:  Language Technologist

------------------
Dickinson College in Carlisle PA has opened a position for a Language
Technologist to help us develop our resources and to work with faculty and
students.  The link below will take you to our HR website with the formal job
description;  a further link on that page will take you to the Instructional
Technology website with much more information.  Folks with questions may contact
me directly.

http://www.dickinson.edu/departments/per/employment.html#LangTech

Bob Cavenagh
Director of Instructional Technology