LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:50:05 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Ron Balko" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Ron Balko" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Past IALLT or regional conference hosts please read.
>Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:57:06 -0600

Fellow hosts:

I am proposing a presentation @ IALLT 2003 on conference hosting & am
looking for information you may have.  All of us who have done this have
lists of tasks that need to be done, details to be attended to, what
worked, what didn't, etc.  I am going to try & collect as many of these
ideas as I can & compile them into some sort of presentation & handouts
for prospective conference hosts.  I would very much appreciate it if
you would share of any ideas, experiences, materials, etc. with me.  I
am also looking for someone who might want to share this presentation
with me.

Please contact me directly with any info or questions.

Thanks!

Ron

Ron Balko
Director