LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:49:55 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Fahey, John K." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Fahey, John K." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'LLTI-Editor '" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6921 microphone extension boxes?
>Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:25:26 -0700

 We are using the "ONE TOUCH MULTIMEDIA SELECTION SWITCH" that we purchased
from http://www.cyberguys.com/ for about $9. We have had them for several
months now and they are holding up well so far. They have three plugs, one
for headphones, one for a microphone, and another for an external speaker
options. We have them fixed on the tables where students can plug in a
microphone or a headset.

John Fahey
Liberal Arts Center of Instruction Technology
University of Texas at El Paso