LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:48:16 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Susan Breeyear <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:10:13 -0500
>From: Susan Breeyear <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: LLTI Digest - <first ever> to 29 Oct 2002 (#2002-1)

------------------
Bruce,
The Language Learning Resource Center at Saint Michael's College, in
Colchester, Vermont, was taken out of the Library's reporting line and put
into the Department of Information Technology last spring.  We have a unique
collaboration thing going on, though--the library's budget pays for any text-
related materials, including videos and ESL materials; and IT pays for
language and other software. We meet together once a month and try to keep the
communication going.

Sue Breeyear
Asst. Director, Instructional Technology Center & LLRC
St. Michael's College
Colchester, VT