LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:48:05 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mary Fetherston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:16:57 -0500
>Subject: Re: #6916 Labs going under
>From: Mary Fetherston <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

Bruce,

The Language Learning Resource Center at URI migrated from the Dept of
Languages to Instructional Technology and Media Services in Jan 99.  As a
result, we now also provide classroom media support for the entire building.
We are in the largest classroom building on campus and, starting this
semester, the only building on campus with any A/V support after 4 p.m.

Mary