LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:29:49 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Disposition-Notification-To: Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:48:10 -0500
>From: Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6914.7 Language lab design question (!)

Thanks Joan. It is all question of environmental and infrastructure design.
Here are two examples of  desk that allow the monitor or LCD to be below
the line of vision.
Balt pic
Balt 2
and the one I love the most. This is the one that i will choose for our
next IMC:
new JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
Victor Aulestia, Director