LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:49:47 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:09:08 -0600
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #6916 Labs going under
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Bruce,

I have changed my reporting line to Computing and Information Services at
the beginning of last academic year.  There has been no change in terms of
the function or mission of the facility.

Tom Browne

Thomas Goodrich Browne
Humanities Resource Center
Macalester College
651-696-6336

--On Monday, October 28, 2002 4:52 PM -0500 LLTI-Editor
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:rr