LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:22:28 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:19:44 -0400
>Subject: Re: #6903 Lab in transition, suggestions?
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Carol,

I'd suggest having a look at a software program called LangLab which
digitally replicates most of the functions of an audio lab without the
expense of third party hardware (e.g. Tandberg, Sony, et al).  LangLab was
developed just across the bay at UC Berkeley. Contact Richard Laden at
[log in to unmask] for more information.  You can download a demo from
the following URL: http://www.elanglab.com

I myself have yet to put LangLab to the test, but am planning to do so for
the CALICO Review. If you're interested in doing a formal evaluation, please
let me know.  Jack
--
Jack Burston, Ph.D.
CALICO Software Review Editor