LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:51:40 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Bradley Gano <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:48:59 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Bradley Gano <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6903 Lab in transition, suggestions?
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

------------------
I have not tried this solution myself, but you might want to take a look at
"mobile" or "wireless" lab solutions like:

http://www.apple.com/education/cart/

Might help in classrooms that don't have permanent computer furniture.

Bradley Gano
Assistant Director for Technology
Center for Language Study
Yale University