LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:22:17 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Beatrice Bongiorno <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Beatrice Bongiorno <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Foreign Language Lab
>Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:16:36 -0700

Dear colleagues,

My department is conducting a research in order to determine which vendor to
select for our brand new foreign language lab.  We do not have one yet.  We
would like to hear from Institution who have recently opted to go with
Tandberg, Sony or some other company.  It would really help us make our
decision to receive your input on reasoning on why you chose a particular
vendor (why not the others), and how is it working out for you thus far.
Feel free to contact me individually if you prefer not to clutter other's
mailboxes. :-)

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Beatrice L. Bongiorno
Spanish Instructor
Department of Foreign Languages,  A 140F
Tel: (425) 564-2213