LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:52:32 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Marty Dewindt <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:55:21 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Marty Dewindt <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6908Foreign Language Lab

------------------
Here is the email address for the GVSU guy: [log in to unmask]
His name is Dave Westerhof-Shultz and he manages the lab -
Tandberg/Novell/Blackboard
Marty

At 03:22 PM 10/22/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>--- Forwarded Message from Beatrice Bongiorno <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
> >From: Beatrice Bongiorno <[log in to unmask]>
> >To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
> >Subject: Foreign Language Lab
> >Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:16:36 -0700
>
>Dear colleagues,
>
>My department is conducting a research in order to determine which vendor to
>select for our brand new foreign language lab.  We do not have one yet.  We
>would like to hear from Institution who have recently opted to go with
>Tandberg, Sony or some other company.  It would really help us make our
>decision to receive your input on reasoning on why you chose a particular
>vendor (why not the others), and how is it working out for you thus far.
>Feel free to contact me individually if you prefer not to clutter other's
>mailboxes. :-)
>
>Thank you and have a great weekend!
>

>Beatrice L. Bongiorno
>Spanish Instructor
>Department of Foreign Languages,  A 140F
>Tel: (425) 564-2213

Marty DeWindt                   [log in to unmask]
AcadTech Director                       618-374-5132
The Principia                           www.prin.edu