LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:46:23 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:51:30 -0400
>From: Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: OSX for language labs?

Greetings LLTIers,

Is anyone using OSX startup for their labs? I
would like to do this for our labs particularly to
take advantage of the ldap lookup. I've personally
been using OSX since July and have run into a few
snags with very old applications running in
Classic, but they haven't been essential
applications.  I would like some input from those
of you with experience in this area before
deciding which would be the best way to go. Thank
you for your help! Beth

Beth Secrist
Director, Language Resource Center
Dept. of Modern Foreign Langs. & Lits.