LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:24:27 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Natalia Ignatova" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Natalia Ignatova" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Empirical Studies on Language Software?
>Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:06:15 -0400

Dear friends,

1. I was wodering if anybody could knows about some good empirical studies
on the usefullness of such comercial language software as:

Tell Me More
Transparent Language
Rosetta Stone
Learn Language Now by Learning Company
and others

if you know of any, could you please send me the references?

2. Would anyone like to share the experience of their own use of the above
programs? How did you use them? What features you did or didn't like?

Thank you very much,

Natalia Collings -

a PhD student in Learning, Technology and Culture program.
Colledge of Education,
Michigan State University.
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.$A0 Try MSN!