LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:24:11 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Donna Apgar" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:15:37 -0400
>From: "Donna Apgar" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>,        <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>,        <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Call for Proposals MAALLT Conf.-March in Williamsburg,VA

------------------
Announcing MAALLT Spring Conference 2003

The Changing Interface of Foreign Language Learning:
In these times of budget crisis, what are our challenges, what are we exploring technologically to aid course delivery, and what innovative solutions are working for us?

College of William and Mary
Williamsburg, Virginia
March 7, 8 2003

Call for Proposals
We would like to have your proposals on a topic relating to the use of technology for language teaching and learning. Please describe a presentation, project, experience or workshop that you would like to share with your fellow Language Learning Technology Directors and Language Instructors.   Join us to make this our very best MAALLT Conference!   Please include your equipment needs etc.  Deadline for submission of proposals is Monday, Feb.3, 2003.

Send your proposals as an email attachment (Word document) to:

Maria Elena Pada       [log in to unmask]
Copy to Donna Apgar    [log in to unmask]
Conference details will be forthcoming on our MAALLT Website.
http://www.georgetown.edu/organizations/maallt/