LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:17:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Meechan, Philomena" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: webzine template inquiry
>Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:42:58 -0400
>From: "Meechan, Philomena" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,
Would anyone have a recommendation for a web-magazine template for students to use in creating a collaborative webzine?  Students in a German Youth Cultures course here at the U of Michigan and students at the U of Giessen in Germany will be collaborating to create a bilingual magazine and wish to publish it on the web.  I understand Dreamweaver has templates and someone suggested using MS Word templates and saving as webpage.  Any recommendations or tips from personal experience with such endeavors are certainly appreciated.

Thanking you,
Philomena Meechan
UM Language Resource Center