LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:10:17 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Bill Hogue <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 06:22:46 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Bill Hogue <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Need English Panasonic LL Manuals
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Dear Digesters,

I work part time at several universities in Japan. I have access to some
Panasonic language labs, but I can't find English language manuals for
them. I've even talked to the broadcast and professional systems people at
Panasonic, but no luck. So I'm looking for someone who might be able to
send me a photocopy of a manual. Of course I'll cover your copy, postage
and whatever other costs.

I'm looking for manuals for the WE-LL510 and WE-LL210 series (or any
similar LL-5xx or LL2xx) consoles and the WE-6510 and WE-LB50 booth
recorders.

BTW, I don't have this trouble with Sony. The English manual for the
popular LLC-9000 is readily available.

Thanks very much!

Bill Hogue
Kobe, Japan