LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:36:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Lee Ramsdell <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:15:01 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Lee Ramsdell <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6851.2 Suggestion on Software (!)

------------------
Hi
Take a look at the following web site:

http://viaMedia.blackstone.ca/viamedia/

viaMedia is a template-based authoring tool designed for educators. It
enables them to easily create and distribute highly interactive, multimedia
rich,
              learning and testing experiences.

              A web browser connected to the Internet is all that is
required to present viaMedia modules to learners.

Lee Ramsdell
Language Resource Centre
Technical Supervisor
142 B Arts Building