LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:51:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Disposition-Notification-To: Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:16:14 -0400
>From: Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6883 rec. for headsets

Because we have never been satisfied with the performance of  analog
headsets, particularly the microphones, we are moving to digital
headsets. So far we are happy with the performance of these headsets.
The headset is Plantronics DSP-500 digitally-enhanced gaming/multimedia
headset.
The cost is about $65 and requires an USB port.
The best thing to do is to  purchase a unit and test it.
Regards,
Victor Aulestia
UMBC