LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:19:58 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Ron Balko" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Ron Balko" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: MWALLT 2002 web site update
>Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 14:18:51 -0500

FGIF!!

Well, it is only two weeks from today that MWALLT 2002 will be underway
& I am very happy with the response of our group to the conference.
Thanks to all of you who took the time to pre-register.  As for those of
you that haven't.......I hope you were not counting on being included in
the catering count that I have to turn in a week from today.  "Food" for
thought shall we say.

The final program will be posted to the web site later today as will
several map PDFs to assist your navigation around Fargo/Moorhead.  If
you are in need of a ride from the airport, please contact me with your
flight info so I can make arrangements for the van to pick you up from
the airport.  Just be sure to put MWALLT or Airport somewhere in the
subject line.

Well, enjoy your weekend & see you in a couple of weeks!!

Ron

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Ron Balko
Director
Instructional Media Services
Concordia College