LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:19:54 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Debra Mandel" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Washington, D.C. Labs
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Debra Mandel" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:07:06 -0400

Hi,

Northeastern University Libraries in Boston, MA is engaged in a project to
renovate it's language lab.  Betsy Habich, a colleague on our task force,
is visiting the Washington, D.C area Columbus Day weekend and beyond, and
would have time on Wed., October 16, to visit a lab or two.  We are
particularly interested in new installations using digital, satellite, and
multimedia technologies, in institutions where languages and culture are
taught.  Our new environment will be used for modern languages, ESL, and,
perhaps ASL.

Please send me your contact info. and Betsy will contact you to make
arrangements.

Thank you very much.

Debra Mandel,
Head, Media Center