LLTI Archives

October 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:43:08 EDT

--- Forwarded Message from Marti Morandi <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:00:15 -0700
>From: Marti Morandi <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>CC: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>,        MEDIA-L <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: TV5

Sue DeHut requested me to share with these lists results re TV5.

Willamette has a TV5 DishNetwork dish up and running.  Although I do not
have the numbers listed below, we accessed the signal by pointing the dish
at the western satellite rather than the eastern one which was too low on
the horizon.  According to our Language Center Director, the signal is
coming in loud and clear.

Marti