LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:09:30 EDT

--- Forwarded Message from "Christopher J. Higgins" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:10:24 -0400
>From: "Christopher J. Higgins" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6844 WebCT upgrade

Carol,

We just upgraded to WebCT 3.7 at the beginning of the semester.  We have not encountered this problem.
What I would suggest is going to "Ask Dr. C" on the WebCT site.  I did a search of the archives an found a
number of references for "relative links" some of which may be helpful with your problem.  Or you can post
your question directly there.  I have noticed that most (if not all) questions are responded to with in 24
hours.  The archives and my direct contact with Dr. C have been very productive in troubleshooting
problems we have encountered here.

Chris