LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:32:03 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Susan Gehrlein" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:46:51 -0500
>From: "Susan Gehrlein" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Deutsche Welle TV

Are strange things happening in Texas? About 2 weeks ago I was having a
new receiver installed for TV5, and due to the usual unforseen problems,
my satellite dish has been down. When we finally got it running today I
could no longer access Deutsche Welle TV-we get it off W1 22. We called
SuperStar and they said it stopped programming. Is this true? Did I miss
something or get off someone's mailing list? My German department will
not be very happy to hear this.

Susan Gehrlein
Director, Foreign Language Learning Center
University of North Texas
PO Box 311127       Denton, TX 76203-1127
940-565-2585 (tel)    940-565-2581(fax)