LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:31:54 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Carol H. Reitan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:52:58 -0700 (PDT)
>From: "Carol H. Reitan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: WebCT upgrade

------------------
Hello LLTI,

I've received much help from those of you who use WebCT in the past. I'm
hoping someone out there will be able to help this time. Our WebCT server
people upgraded to WebCT 3.7 two weeks before the start of class. As I go
into my course, I've noticed that most of the links to the discussion
board, and all of the links to sound files within quizzes and tests are
broken. Does anyone know if there is a patch to fix this problem? Or
failing a patch, can anyone direct me to a source that will tell me how
the relative links within webct have changed from one version to the next?
I have tried several things short of re-doing the entire test and so far,
nothing has worked. My first test opens up next week, and it doesn't
work.

I appreciate your help.
Carol Reitan, Language Center
Instructor of French