LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:31:52 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Susan Gehrlein" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:39:21 -0500
>From: "Susan Gehrlein" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Spanish Partner software

The most used and loved program in my lab is Spanish Partner-even though it is still DOS based. It is sold in our bookstore and we've come to realize that it doesn't seem to be compatible with Windows 2000. I spoke with tech support at McGraw Hill and he tried to install it on his machine and got the same 'run time error' we did. Has anyone dealt with this problem and managed to work around it? I've asked them many times to upgrade it but they have not been receptive to this.

Susan Gehrlein
Director, Foreign Language Learning Center
University of North Texas
PO Box 311127       Denton, TX 76203-1127
940-565-2585 (tel)    940-565-2581(fax)