LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:09:44 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Patrick Davis" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Patrick Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FW: #6840 OpenOSX products
>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:50:15 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01C26489.B736BC30

Patrick Davis, General Manager
 Study Abroad Canada
P.O. Box 3231, 51 University Ave.
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N9 Canada
Tel: 902-628-2379 Fax: 902-892-1198
Web: www.eccl.ca    Email: [log in to unmask]

A proud member of the CanadaWide English Network
http://www.canadawide-english.com