LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:09:52 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6845 Combining Adobe Acrobat .pdf files
>Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:43:53 -0400

------------------
Hi, David:

Try the following:

Open your first PDF document in the full version of Acrobat (I used 5.0).
From the Document  menu, select "Insert pages" or Ctrl+Shift+I, and browse
for your second PDF document in the dialog box that follows.  Clicking "OK"
should insert the second document you selected either following or preceding
the first, depending on what preferences you selected in the dialog box.
Save the resulting file as a new document, and you should be good to go.

Best,

a.

Andrew F. Ross, Ph.D.
Director, Multimedia Language Lab
G15 Puryear Hall
University of Richmond,  VA   23173
Tel: (804) 287-6838

"Worrying about a large institution, especially when it has computers is
like worrying about a large gorilla, especially when it's on fire." -- Bruce
Sterling