LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:09:54 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from SUSAN C WEIER <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:42:51 -0500
>From: SUSAN C WEIER <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6845 Combining Adobe Acrobat .pdf files
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
In Acrobat 5, you can merge PDFs.  First open one of the PDF files in
Acrobat, then select Document | Insert Pages and insert the second PDF
file.  You can specify which pages to insert and where to insert them
(before or after existing pages).  You can then move pages around if
desired.

You can also do this in Acrobat 4, but I don't have the exact commands -
 it would be a very similar process.

Sue Weier
Learning Support Services
University of Wisconsin-Madison