LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:09:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Ron Balko" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Ron Balko" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Critical MWALLT 2002 Update!
>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:54:40 -0500

Good, I got you to open the message.  Sorry about the subterfuge, but I
figured that some of you might not open it unless there was some urgency
in the subject.  Now that I have your attention, there are a couple of
items to cover:

First, the Conference web site is up @ http://www4.cord.edu/ims/mwallt/
Basic conference info is there as well as most of the session abstracts
(http://www4.cord.edu/ims/mwallt/sesabst.htm).
I will shortly be adding Fargo/Moorhead area maps to aid in navigation.

Second, please fill out a pre-registration form (
http://www4.cord.edu/ims/mwallt/regform.htm) if you are planning on
coming.  I need reasonably close #s for the caterers & food service
people.

Third, if you are flying in & don't want to rent a car, please contact
me so I can arrange for transportation to & from the airport & the
conference.

Fourth, being that it will be break up here & most of the students will
have flown the coop, I could use a couple of volunteers to help with
registration.  If you are willing to help, drop me a note.

I think that is all for now.  Thanks for your attention & I hope to see
many of you @ the conference!!

Ron

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Ron Balko
Director
Instructional Media Services
Concordia College