LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:59:38 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Margo Burns <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:47:18 -0400
>Subject: French in Action streaming audio license
>From: Margo Burns <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>

Hi!

I've seen several queries about digitizing the video for French in Action and Destinos, but not the *audio* tapes.  I have a QuickTime digital streaming server, and the page at the Yale U. Press website mentions the possibility, but I don't see what the price breaks are for site licenses.  Has anyone done this with them yet?  We have a total of about 40 students per year who use episodes 1-26, and another 40 per year using 27-52, if that figure helps.  It's just that from the website http://www.yale.edu/yup/FiA/audio1.html#digital

Cheers,
Margo