LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:59:42 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Primov, Rachida S" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Primov, Rachida S" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SEALLT 2003 Call for Papers
>Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:01:03 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

The Southeast Association for Language Learning Technology will hold its
Spring conference at the University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, on
Friday, February 28 and Saturday, March 1st, 2003

The conference theme is "Sharing Successful Teaching Materials and
Technology" but we are willing to consider proposals on any relevant topic
or discussion/roundtable topics that would be of interest to most of us.

For more information and registration, please visit our website
http://www.fll.miami.edu/seallt/ <http://www.fll.miami.edu/seallt/>

If you have any questions regarding the conference do not hesitate to call
or email me.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Rachida Salama Primov
The Eleonore Graves Tripp Foreign Languages Laboratory, Director
University of Miami
Phone: (305) 284-4858 X 8-7228
Fax: (305) 284-2225
Email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask] >