LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:39:18 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Andrzej Styrcz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Thu, 19 Sep 2002 02:15:15 -0400
>From: Andrzej Styrcz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Language learning CD-ROMs integrate Divace Media Assistant
>To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Divace Media Assistant, both for PC and MAC platforms, is a video
player/recorder on two recent Student Video CD-ROMs published by Prentice
Hall for their Spanish coursebooks Arriba and Conexiones. Three more titles
in Spanish and German will be published before the end of this year.

In Europe, a series of three CD-ROMs based on the BBC English Zone TV
footage also feature Divace as a media player. Other Divace-related
language learning products include Cyber Listening Interactive CD-ROM
developed together with Randall$E2s Cyber Listening Lab, and six language CD-
ROMs with the Linguaphone content.

In all programs, all video and audio clips have been text synchronized, and
followed by a variety of activities to develop visual and listening
comprehension skills.

More info from our US partners Tandberg Educational Inc or Prentice Hall.

Andrzej Styrcz
Senior Marketing Manager
Divace Oy
Kaurakatu 46