LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:23:37 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Bob Godwin-Jones <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:49:03 -0400
>From: Bob Godwin-Jones <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Language Lab fee

I know this topic has been discussed on this list in the past, but others
may be in the situation we find outselves in at VCU, thinking about
proposing a student lab fee to counterbalance dwindling resources.
Politically, it would be helpful to have a list of institutions that do
have such a fee, so I would appreciate greatly hearing from folks in that
camp. It would be nice to know how much (per course, semester, etc) the
fee is and whether it is earmarked for only certain expenses.  If you
send me info, I'll collect and summarize for the list.  Thanks!

Bob
--
  Robert Godwin-Jones
http://www.fln.vcu.edu/gj.html