LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:23:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ann Cook <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:42:17 -0500
>From: Ann Cook <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6791 mouse pads

------------------
Hello,

There was a great deal of participation in the Great Mouse Pad Project for
Deserving Schools. Everyone should be receiving their packages by Monday.
Please let me know if they don't show up by Wednesday, at the very latest.

And for any people who were shy to ask before ... please don't be. We had
ordered them for a trade show, but they arrived late, so they are just sitting
here, already written off on taxes and just taking up room. They are red,
fairly thin, with good traction, and free.

All the best,

Ann