LLTI Archives

September 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:13:00 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Carly Born <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 18:04:36 -0500
>From: Carly Born <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6803 Using Mac Chinese Language Kit with Microsoft Word
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

We have also seen this and to my knowledge have no solution...other than to
use Appleworks or Nisus.  I'd be interested if someone has the answer

Carly J. Born  -  Carleton College
Academic Computing Coordinator for Literature & Foreign Languages
[log in to unmask]  |  507-646-7010  |  http://www.carleton.edu