LLTI Archives

August 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:00:15 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Alvaro R. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:52:03 -0400
>From: "Alvaro R. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6797 MS Windows encoding
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Zach,
I have recently installed IE5.5sp2 with Chinese, Japanese, Pan-Euro and
Arabic options on 29 WinNT stations.  With no attention paid to grouping,
nor even any settings within IE, these all work on my lab machines without
a hitch.
Are your machines presenting a problem with recognizing/rendering?  If so,
which version of IE?  What OS?

Álvaro González
Wittenberg University