LLTI Archives

August 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:23:20 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Harold H. Hendricks" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:10:49 -0600
>From: "Harold H. Hendricks" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SWALT Regional Meeting
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

The fall regional meeting for the SouthWest Association for Language Learning Technology will be held at the University of Nevada,  Reno, October 18th and 19th.  The deadline for presentation proposals has been extended to September 4th.  We invite anyone interested to attend, but especially welcome all those in the regional area of Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and Utah.  Please see our website for details: http://www.humanities.uci.edu/hirc/SWALLT/