LLTI Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:10:44 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Karam Marie E <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:09:18 -0400
>From: Karam Marie E <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6715 housekeeping etc
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Many of us need to replace our 4DTV receivers to receive the I-Channel,
TV5 etc.  Motorola will no longer support the distribution of 4DTV
signals for education accounts.
Does anyone know the best place to buy the replacements recommended:
DSR 4400x
Please advise.
Thanks,
MKaram, Director LLC