LLTI Archives

August 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:06:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Jonathan White" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Jonathan White" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #6773 Language Lab
>Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:22:44 +0000

------------------

Aleta,

I am not particularly experienced with RevRDist, but my suggestion would be
to create two partitions when the hard drives on those Macs are formatted.
On the one, you can put all of your Language stuff and the OS9 System
Folder, and on the other the graphics program's s/w and the OSX System
folder.  I would think that RevRDist would be able to single out a partition
to re-image, so you could re-image your language partition nightly without
touching the graphics partition ever.

I don't know for certain that this is possible, but I would be somewhat
surprised if it weren't.

Jonathan White

Jonathan White          Boston University
Technical Coordinator   Center for English Language
617-358-2499            and Orientation Programs
[log in to unmask]          http://www.bu.edu/celop