LLTI Archives

August 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:22:25 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Christopher M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:51:25 -0400
>From: "Christopher M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Francophone Studies teaching resource
>Originator-Info: login-token=Mulberry:01hcZn8egw1l+8RLZo0EbeYNgj3h0LMfSzKdRmhTbaeg==; [log in to unmask]

All:

I'd like to let people know about a public resource for those in French and
Francophone studies. With some help from the Quebec government, I've put
together a multimedia profile of the city of Sherbrooke, which can be found
at http://ml.hss.cmu.edu/quebec/sherbrooke. This includes a substantial
number of interviews, available in streaming QuickTime format, as well as
images and suggestions for class activities.

Feel free to forward this message/URL to anyone in your institution who you
think might find it of interest. Suggestions for activities and
improvements are always welcome.

Thanks,

-Chris

Christopher M. Jones, PhD
Principal Lecturer in French / Director, Modern Language Resource Center
mail: Baker Hall 160, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
tel: 412-268-5065  fax: 412-268-1328  e-mail: [log in to unmask]