LLTI Archives

August 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:17:53 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Anna <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 10:03:09 +1000
>From: Anna <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6768 Recommended Online Glossing/Translation Sites

------------------
Freeware Download:  Babylon

Comment: Babylon was a great an unique free tools of communication in constant evolution, unfortunately,
greed spoil  any human talents to use.
Actually Babylon keeps some confusion regarding the term Freeware attached to Babylon in most search
engine results.
A  30 days demo addware version is available. It is said that some functions stop after said period?
Babylon definitively affirms not to be a spyware .

http://freewwwtools.virtualave.net/anti_virus_spyware_desk_utilities_translation.htm#Diccionary (PC
resident)

We found spyware attached to Babylon that wrecked our computers, be warned.