LLTI Archives

August 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:53:38 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:22:56 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6752  Treffpunkt Deutsch

------------------
We have them here, and they should be current since we are still using
the textbook.

If you wanted to contact me at [log in to unmask], we could discuss
the easiest method for transfering the files.

Thanks!
Deanne Cobb

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:38:25 EDT LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> --- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] (Dr. Lawrence F. Glatz) ---
>
> >Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:59:35 -0400
> >From: [log in to unmask] (Dr. Lawrence F. Glatz)
> >To: [log in to unmask] (Language Learning and Technology    Intern  ational Information Forum)
> >Subject: RE: Treffpunkt Deutsch
>
> ------------------
> Treffpunkt Deutsch:
> Does anyone have the audio files digitized
> and is willing to share them?
> Thanks,
>
> --
>
> Dr. Lawrence F. Glatz
> Associate Professor of German
> Metropolitan State College of Denver

> Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/
>
> Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com/

Deanne Cobb
Language Lab Manager
University of Regina

"There is no virtue in being uncritical; nor is it a habit to which the young are given. But
criticism is only the burying beetle that gets rid of what is dead, and, since the world lives by
creative and constructive forces, and not by negation and destruction, it is better to grow up in
the company of prophets than of critics."
-Richard Livingstone, On Education