LLTI Archives

August 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:53:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Yaden-luthi Bridget E <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Yaden-luthi Bridget E <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALLT/ACTFL/HM Workshop in Washington State
>To: [log in to unmask]

The Department of Languages and Literatures at Pacific Lutheran University
in Tacoma, Washington cordially invites you to attend a 2-day technology
workshop for language instructors, September 20-21, 2002.

PLU's Language Resource Center is the the Pacific Northwest's hosting site
for the IALLT/ACTFL/HM Workshop entitled "Languages:  Teaching with
Technology".  Topics include:

 Exploring Technology Resources
 Selecting Technology Resources
 Creating Online Activities
 Integrating Tech-based Resources
 Designing Activities with Technology
 Putting It All Together

1 quarter of continuing education credit will be available for those who
are interested. The workshop presenters will be LeeAnn Stone and Chris
Higgins.

For more information, please feel free to contact me directly at
[log in to unmask]  You can register on-line at www.facultytraining.com, or
for more information visit the workshop's website at www.plu.edu/~lrc/hm.

We hope to see you in September!  -Bridget

Bridget Yaden
Assistant Professor of Spanish
Director, Language Resource Center
Department of Languages and Literatures