LLTI Archives

July 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:38:24 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Carol Copenhagen <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:06:56 -0700
>From: Carol Copenhagen <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6744.2 Advance Spanish software

Friends - I believe the software that you are looking for is the Transparent Language Programs put out by
Syracuse Language.  I think the concept is very interesting but I have never been able to come up with
practical applications for classroom use.  I also haven't looked at it in several years so I don't know
if it still is around.
Carol Copenhagen
Language Coordinator
St. Mary's College