LLTI Archives

July 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:38:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from LeeAnn Stone <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:27:07 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: LeeAnn Stone <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALLT/ACTFL workshop at Goucher

Dear Colleagues,

Goucher College is pleased to invite you to join us for a 2-day IALLT/ACTFL
workshop entitled:

"Foreign Languages:  Teaching with Technology."

The workshop will be held in our Thormann International Technology and
Media Center on August 22 and 23.  We are pleased to announce that LeeAnn
Stone will be our facilitator.  Please join us for hands-on demonstrations,
conversations with colleagues, exchanges about pedagogy and technology, and
some inspiration on the eve of the Fall semester.

I am happy to email a flyer to you if you are interested -- please reply
directly to me AFTER AUGUST 4, with your email address
([log in to unmask]).  Or, to register online and to get more information
right away, go to http://www.facultytraining.com and select the above
titled workshop from the drop down menu.

I hope many of you can join us!

Best wishes,

Jeff
Jeffrey D. Samuels
Instructor / Program Coordinator
Thormann International Technology and Media Center
Goucher College
Baltimore, MD 21204
410-337-6352